The Natural Search Experience

Monday, February 18, 2013

The "Color" Experience

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of getting a Natural Hair Color make over by the lovely stylist at The Art of Gem natural hair and styling studio. The salon is located @ 1080 Eagles Landing Parkway. Stockbridge, GA, 30281. Contact them @ 770-474-9869 to schedule your appointment. You can also view their website @ www.theartofgem.org to view their service menu, hair styles, and more!!!

Below is a few pictures of my new color.





This was my first time experimenting with a full color. I was extremly nervous and very indecisivs, but the staff was full of patience, very knowledgable, and guided me into making the right decision.

My hair was colored using a two step process. The redish color was my first color experiement that was performed at home. It did not go well which is what landed me to the professionals, lol!
The entire head was dyed permantely and then a rinse was placed on top of the color.
The goal was to have then entire head one color but the previous color accident blended into a beautiful experience!

If you are in Atlanta and surrounding areas and desire to enhance your Natural Experience check out The Art of Gem! Book your consultations or appointments online TODAY!

www.theartofgem.org

No comments:

Post a Comment